The Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts Program brings together the world’s finest properties and the world’s most knowledgeable travel consultants. Embracing a variety of hospitality providers, each in their own way the “Best of the Best,” the following are prerequisites for participation in the Hotel & Resort Program:
- Five-Star or Four-Star Deluxe classification.
- Excellence in both service and quality, maintained at the highest levels with a proven track record of luxury, attention to detail, and guest recognition.
- Daily breakfast, preferential rates, a value-added and exclusive Virtuoso amenity.
- Desirable or unique geographic location.
- References from Virtuoso travel consultants who have personally experienced the property.
- Property should complement our other Preferred Properties in our annual Best of the Best directory.
The cost to particpate in the program is based on the number of rooms in your hotel:
1 to 30 rooms - $3,500 per year (+$5,000 mandatory marketing spend first year)
31 to 49 rooms - $5,000 per year (+$5,000 mandatory marketing spend first year)
50 to 99 rooms - $6,500 per year (+$7,000 mandatory marketing spend first year)
100 plus rooms - $8,500 per year (+$7,000 mandatory marketing spend first year)
Please note that participation in Virtuoso is by invitation only, based on the needs of member travel agency membership for their clientele.
Application is a multi-step process:
1. Interested properties should contact Jeffrey Sirota directly (email@example.com) and must be prepared to submit the following:
o A list of agents who have booked and seen your hotel to use as references (minimum of 3 agent references, with at least one being an agent who has seen or stayed at the property; the more the better)
o The hotel's production over the past year from all Virtuoso member agencies.
2. Interest will then be gauged from the SLH Virtuoso Account Director to determine whether an application will be extended to the hotel for completion. This will be based upon Virtuoso's need for additional hotels in your market. The application will be considered, pending the verification of member agency references and evaluation of your proposed amenity and rate offerings. All applications are reviewed and voted on by a representative committee of Virtuoso travel agency owners. As requirements are quite stringent, this process can sometimes be a lengthy one.