The Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts Program brings together the world’s finest properties and the world’s most knowledgeable travel consultants. Embracing a variety of hospitality providers, each in their own way the “Best of the Best,” the following are prerequisites for participation in the Hotel & Resort Program:
- Five-Star or Four-Star Deluxe classification.
- Excellence in both service and quality, maintained at the highest levels with a proven track record of luxury, attention to detail, and guest recognition.
- Daily breakfast, preferential rates, a value-added and exclusive Virtuoso amenity.
- Desirable or unique geographic location.
- References from Virtuoso travel consultants who have personally experienced the property.
- Property should complement our other Preferred Properties in our annual Best of the Best directory.
The cost to particpate in the 2013 program is based on the number of rooms in your hotel.
1 to 30 rooms - $3,500 per year
31 to 49 rooms - $5,000 per year
50 to 99 rooms - $6,500 per year
100 plus rooms - $8,500 per year
Please note that participation in Virtuoso is by invitation only, based on the needs of our travel agency membership for their clientele. If your property is considered a likely candidate for Virtuoso, we will forward an application with details about participation in the Hotels & Resorts Program. Your completed application will be considered, pending the verification of member agency references and evaluation of your proposed amenity and rate offerings. All applications are reviewed and voted on by a representative committee of Virtuoso travel agency owners. As our requirements are quite stringent, this process can sometimes be a lengthy one.
For further questions, please contact: Jeffrey Sirota firstname.lastname@example.org